my pineapple under the sea

the sun, the moon and the stars look fuzzy from down here..

Sunday, October 12, 2008

i likey the way

- you snore in my ear while we sleep
- i actually fall asleep to your snore
- you ask me if i ate my miryenda or if i napped
- we always talk in the morning before work. and now, we talk after work too.
- we sleep in a twin bed and (so far) no one has fallen off it!
- you're malikot when we sleep
- im malikot when i sleep and you don't mind
- we go to mass
- we hold hands during mass
- we go to the farmer's market after mass
- we have brunch every sunday
- we cook together
- we try new restaurants and new food!
- you eat slow and i eat faster than you.
- you eat what i cook and actually like it!
- you walk
- we just go out and walk around dc. hhww.
- you stretch out your hands when you ask for a hug
- you open up to me
- you are yourself when you're with me
- your goofy side comes out
- you know when im sad or if something is wrong even through text
- you know how to make me feel better most of the time.
- we hug after what feels like a loooong week.
- you pout when you want something
- you say "hmpf" when i don't give you what you want
- you're selos sometimes
- you make me happy whenever you can
- you always try to make things right for me
- you get mad at me for being too bratty
- you still give in to what i want
- we eat breakfast in bed, and now, breakfast at your place
- we hold hands when we're just sitting there and doing nothing
- we do chores together. and we actually get things done!

there is so much more i like about you and us.


i miss you so, that's why i came up with this list to help pass the time, but it's making me miss you even more. come back na.

1 Comments:

Blogger ChinaDoll said...

ira, can you change my link to http://colinesweets.blogspot.com/ thanks...aol journal is closing already...sucks! good thing i have blogger =) miss you dearie...stay in love as always. love you♄

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called goofy. Make your own badge here.