my pineapple under the sea

the sun, the moon and the stars look fuzzy from down here..

Saturday, November 15, 2008

and they're out

Yes it's official. Kame na nga. :) We finally came out to our friends here in DC although a lot of my friends back home already know. I still consider this the official coming out of the closet for us.

Kinikilig ako :) and it's making me happy. I can finally answer with a straight face when they ask me who he is :)

This weekend, we are going out with the barkada for the first time as a couple. EEK, a couple? gosh, it's so new to me, I'm not used to it. So wish me, us, luck and hope that the spotlight won't be on us :)

I don't know why this was such a big deal to me. But he's right, some things are worth the wait, and this is one of them.


Oh and another one worth the wait is my other baby. The new Mac Notebook! I am sooo loving it and even if with the same price I could've bought a laptop and a wii if i chose a sony laptop, this is sooo worth it. :)

As an official couple, we are planning our big vacay for next year. I know, July 09 is still a long way from now, but cramming all the activities you can do up and down Cali, plus Las Vegas in a little over a week takes a bit of planning and strategy!

Here's the timeline and the tentative places we are going to:

July 24 - fly to san diego
July 24, 25, 26- stay in san diego with my family. maybe go to disneyland since marco has never gone there.
July 27, 28 - Las vegas
July 29, 30 - fly to San Fran then drive to Sacramento and stay overnight
July 30, 31, Aug 1, 2 - Drive down from Sac, stay in San Fran with Tanya then fly out to DC on the 2nd

Wheew.. it's a whole lot to do in just a week, but we are very excited about this big trip.

So if you know any good places we can go to inbetween, let me know:)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Guy in Red Sneakers said...

that's great news..!

ahahaha.

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called goofy. Make your own badge here.