my pineapple under the sea

the sun, the moon and the stars look fuzzy from down here..

Sunday, August 15, 2010

im back!

I'm sure people who read my blog before have long moved on to reading someone else' because I have been out of the loop for a year! I cannot believe this. I've been so busy at work and with everything going on in my life, I just don't have the time to do anything!

On Feb 2009, I was moved to the Preschool room to be one of the lead teachers. Preschool has been kicking my butt. I am exhausted every night and I hardly have time to think! I have been very cranky to Marco and to my co-teachers and it's because I am always so tired!

But you know what, Preschool is fun! The kids are the best and even if they keep calling my name for EVERY THING that they need and I mean EVERY THING, I love them to bits.

It's been a year and a half of doing this and I am still sane, so I guess I am doing ok.

This year is going to be a big year for me.

I'm moving and it's going to be awesome..

2 Comments:

Anonymous nancy..... duh! said...

yayyyyyyyyy wumsie!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Cha said...

IRA!!! I MISS YOUR KWENTOS ALREADY! Kahit man lang dito mag-update ka please! So that I can check it out once in a while.. Malapit na nman birthday mo loka!!! Huhuhu.. So many birthdays I cannot hug you personally! Love ya pari!! mwah!

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called goofy. Make your own badge here.